The time report shows time reported in work logs
First time the page opens, you see the section for choosing selection criteria. Configure your options and click 'Get report' to see a table of time reported on issues.
- Date from, Date to - these define the time interval for which you will see logged time.
- Projects - Select the project(s) for which you want to see logged time.
- Users - Select the users for which you want to see time they have logged.
- Company - Select worklogs created by users belonging to the selected companies.
- Group by - Group time logged according to this selection (project only, project and issue, project and user, etc..)
- Show all time fields -If this is checked, you will see several more columns in table in addition to total time: (billable, non-billable, costable and non-costable times)
- Show expenses If checked expenses will be included in the report.
- Hide invoiced - If this is checked, this hides worklogs marked as invoiced
- Show only billable - Only worklogs that are marked as billable will be shown
The table - has these columns:
- Issue key - The issue key for the issue on which work is logged
- Issue name - Name of the issue on which work is logged
- Work date - Date for the time logged on the issue
- User - Who logged time on the issue
- Company - The company the issue belongs to
- Category - The work log category
- Description - Info entered about the work done when the time was logged
- Time - Time logged on the issue, in hours
- (Billable time) - Time flagged as billable. This is used together with cost settings to generate the amount of money to be billed for work. This column is not shown unless the 'Show all time fields' box is checked.
- (Non-billable time) - Time not flagged as billable. This column is not shown unless the 'Show all time fields' box is checked.
- (Costable time) - Time flagged as costable. This is used together with cost settings to generate the internal monetary cost for work. This column is not shown unless the 'Show all time fields' box is checked.
- (Non-costable time) - Time not flagged as costable. This column is not shown unless the 'Show all time fields' box is checked.
When the table is generated, you will also see two icons in the top bar
- Export - exports the generated issue list to a format of your choice
- Print - prints the generated issue list
Recommended workflow with regards to to be invoiced vs already invoiced:
- Filter out all worklogs that yet not are invoiced by checking the "Hide invoiced"
- Export the worklogs by pressing the Export button in upper left corner.
- Mark all logs in the result list and press the "Mark selected as invoiced"
- Next time the this procedure is repeated you will only see non invoiced logs.