All SLA Targets that are active (or have been active) on an issue are visible on the SLA tab on an issue.
- If a SLA Target is running and active you will see it as "Running"
- If you change attributes on an issue so that the SLA Target criterias doesn't apply anymore the SLA Target will be set to "Cancelled". For Example:
- You have SLA Target criterias such as:
- Status: New, Assigned, Work In Progress
- Priority: High, Normal
- If you change the status from "New" to "Completed" the SLA Target will be cancelled
- If you change the priority from "Normal" to "Low" the SLA Target will be cancelled
- If a SLA Target triggers are met the SLA Target will become "Achieved"
- If a SLA Target trigger is not met the SLA Target will become "Breached"