When you open an issue from an email you may be presented with a page/tab showing a message like:
"You already have a VisionProject instance running and the issue has been loaded there! You can close this window/tab!"
The reason for this is that you are using a web browser that doesn't allow VisionProject to open the issue directly, probably Firefox.
The issue is loaded in the tab/window where VisionProject have been previously opened, if you don't see it directly then you will have to switch to that tab.
Work around for Firefox and Chrome
- Type about:config in the address field
- A warning will be visible saying "Changing these settings may be harmful to the stability...."
- Click on the button "I'll be careful, I promise!"
- On the new page that shows, search for allow_scripts_to_close_windows
- Double click on the row in the table, so that the value switch to true
- Close the tab
- You will now be able to open issues directly in VisionProject