This page allows you to edit the issue priorities available in your account/company.
The list shows all issue priorities available to you at a company/account level. VisionProject has a number of priorities available as a default (Very High, High, Medium, Low and Very Low), you can edit them or add new ones here.
On this page you can do several things with issue priorities:
- Create a new priority by clicking on "Add new issue priority ", which will open a popup where you can enter values for your new priority (see picture below).
- Delete a priority by clicking on the red "X" icon in the table, for the given priority.
- Edit by clicking on the edit icon for the given priority, and enter values in the popup. Click Submit to save your changes.
- In the top section, you change Name, Description and Order (sorting order as integer value).
- In the middle section you change how the priority will appear when working with it.
- Icon: clicking on "Change" will result in a popup icon chooser, where you can select a new icon.
- Background, Foreground - these fields control the appearance of the priority in the list. The values have to be entered in 6 digit hexadecimal RGB code, meaning each group is a value from 00 to FF. Some sample colors are (#000000=black, #FFFFFF=white, #FF00000=Red, #00FF00=green, #0000FF=blue, #FFFF00=yellow.. (You can read more about web colors here)
- Display mode - whether the priority is shown with name only, icon only, or name + icon.
- Default - Check this to make this priority the default value when creating new issues.