How can we do a backup of the data in our installation?
It is very straight forward to make an backup of a installation:
- Backup the database
- Backup your document files (see documentPath in the /WEB-INF/classes/VisionProject.properties file)
- Backup all files in the webapp directory
If you need to restore VisionProject, you only need to:
- Install Apache Tomcat in the same location as before (follow the installation instructions)
- Restore the files to their orignal location
- Restore the database on your database server
- You are all set, now you only need to start Tomcat.