Sometimes you get "Search subscription" emails, where the system periodically sends you the result of a search.
To disable all of the emails, do the following:
- Open the Searches tab at the bottom right
- Find the search in the list - its name is shown in the subscription emails
- Click on the edit icon next to the search name (icon with the green pen)
- When the search has opened, click on the "Subscription..." button.
- The subscription dialogue should contain data about the recipient users and when the mails should be sent.
- If the subscription is using the setting "Ends: Never", set it to a date/time in the near future, like tomorrow.
- For extra surety ,also set "Repeat: No repeat"
- Save the subscription (It is not possible to just delete the subscription, and it has to be done this way.)
- Save the search again.
This should cause the search subscription to stop. You can read more about search subscriptions here:
Note: If you only want to change who gets the emails, just adjust the recipients in the subscription, and save.