You can have different statuses on a product/service/component/CI, and this is where you create and edit these.
This is the first functionality for statuses, it is now basically just a flag on the product/service/component/CI. This functionality will be expanded in the future, making the status matter more.
Here, you can add new statuses and edit existing statuses.
A product/serviece/component/CI status have these fields:
- Name - The status name.
- Description - What the status is about
- In use - If this is checked, the status is currently used for products/services/components/CI's.
- Inactive status - If this is checked, this is an inactive status. Products/services/components/CI's with this status set are inactivated.
- Order - Determines the order the statuses in the dropdown list for product/service/component/CI status. Lowest numbers come before higher ones. Statuses with same numbers are ordered alphabetically.
- Action - This column contains functions, such as 'Delete status' (currently the only option).