Currently, this is a bit tricky to find out what the projectId is since it is hidden in the source code.
The easiest way to do this is:
- Under request variables you find a list of project Id under column heading "Valid values"
Alternatively but more complicated:
- Choose "New issue" link in the top right corner next to "Quick search"
- Right click in the middle of the popup window that opens up
- Choose "View frame sourde"
- In the HTML code that is visible look for "class='selectBox' id="select" name="projectId"
- The projectId you are looking for is written in the value="" field that match your project name
With this information, go back to Settings - General - General links, and edit the link to make the URL 'loadKB(1234)', to use the following example. Your actual projectId will be something else.
Save and log out and log in again. You should now be able to click on the link to open the specific KB.
Note: This is just a work around, we intend to make it easier to find the projectId/select KB in the future.