This is where you configure custom fields belonging to Users
You can add new (custom) fields to Users. These fields are added to the basic user info that is already present in VisionProject. The custom fields will be visible in the user profile, and can be used for various information about users that are of interest to you.
This page has two sections:
Sections are a way to group custom fields together, and will be shown in separate sections containing custom fields in the user profile. Create a new section by clicking on the 'Add' link, enter section name and order in the dialog, and press submit.
The actions column in the table contains the delete and edit functions for the sections.
Create a new custom field by clicking on 'Add new custom field', which opens the Custom fields dialog. Configure values and press submit. The dialog have these fields:
- Name - The name of the user custom field
- Section - Which section the custom field will be grouped under. Select from all available sections.
- Order - The display order of the field, low integers is sorted first
- Mandatory - Check this to make the user custom field required
- Regexp validation - Enter a regular expression formula, which is used for validating text data. Data not matching will be marked as invalid.
- Help text - Enter information text to help users enter values correctly. Example: 'The format is 1234-1234-1234'
- Type - Select the data type for the custom field. Choose between all the common custom field formats. See issue custom fields for more details.
The custom field table have these columns:
- Section, name, type, mandatory, order and actions. The actions contains the delete and edit functions. Delete removes the custom field, and edit opens the custom fields dialog for that custom field.