This is where you edit your work schedules
A work schedule shows the time in which an SLA Target can be 'active' and trigger. SLA Targets do not trigger in times outside whats defined in the work schedule they use.
This page (available in Settings -> Contracts and SLA settings -> Work schedules) shows a list of the existing work schedules, where you can do several things:
- New schedule: Click on the link 'Add new work schedule' in the header to go to the edit schedule page.
- Edit schedule: Click on the edit icon for the schedule in question to go to the edit schedule page.
- Copy schedule: Click on the copy icon for the schedule, to create a new copy of the schedule in question. You will get a popup where you can enter the new name and description.
- Delete schedule: Click on the delete icon for the schedule, to remove the work schedule in question
The edit work schedule page consists of two main parts:
- General - general info for the work schedule. Title, description and time zone.
- Schedule - the schedule itself. Every day has its own section. The opened hours 'A to B' (duiring which it is possible to trigger a SLA Target) are set using the dropdown lists. If no SLA Targets should trigger for the day, select it to be closed using the radio button.
When you're satisfied with the schedule, just press the update/create button to finish.