The Table view
This is the Table view' sub-tab in the Project Summary tab. The Project Summary is opened by clicking on the 'Summary' button in the Projects panel to the left.
This shows a table of all projects you have access to, with a number of filter and search options to find the projects you are interested in.
- Project category
- Company (owner)
- Project lead.
Search: This is a free text search.
- Click on the "search" button just before the field to select what fields you should be searching on. Currently, you can only search on project name and description.
- Click on the X to clear your search.
Expand all/Collapse all: These controls will expand or collapse the groupings that the table is grouped on.
Print: Click this to print the table of projects.
Column menus: Hover over a column to see a small down arrow. Click on this to show the menu for the column. Here you can choose to:
- Sort on the column - sort Ascending or Descending.
- Columns - open this submenu to choose which fields to show, for example you can add the total time, estimated time and so on...
- Group By this field - Groups the table rows on the column field.
- Show in groups - Click this to use grouping in the table. Unclick this to have no groupings.
Refresh: Click this icon at the bottom to refresh the grid if you have made some change to a project from another tab, to make the table show it.