To get the installation you have to:
- Go to our Support Center (http://www.visionflow.com/support.html)
- Login to the support center with your username and password
- The username for our support center is normally your email address with the prefix vp_ (such as email@example.com)
- Use the password for our support center (not your regular VisionProject login)
- If you forgot your password then you can get a new password here: http://www.visionflow.com/loginhelp.html
- Click on the Documents link
- Open "VisionProject Installations" folder
- Download the installation/upgrade for the latest version version, such as VisionProject-X.Y.Z-installer.jar
- Before running an upgrade always take a full backup of all files, documents and database. We also strongly recommend running the upgrade in a test environment first, more information on this here...
- Run the installation by following the instructions below!
The installation instructions for a complete installation can be found here:
The installation instructions for an upgrade can be found here:
For information about the changes in the new latest releases, see here: