When VisionProject creates a new issue from a message these are the "rules"
- the message subject will be the title of the new issue
- the message content will be the description of the new issue
- the sender will be the reporter of the new issue
- if the reporter is not a user on the company a new user will be created. If the user exists on the company but is not a member of the project, she will be added to the project
- the issue type for the new issue is specified in the E-mail ticket system settings
- For helpdesk scenarios the most common type is Support issue