VisionProject is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. VisionProject has very high security. Our goal is that your data should be much safer on our servers than in your own company or in your own home.
Our strict security policy include all aspects regarding access, such as:
- All data communicated between your computer and our servers is encrypted using SSL (using 256 bit encryption)
- All transactions conforms to a rigorous access control
- We can perform full backup recovery in the event of a system-wide emergency.
- Our up-time is better than 99.9%.
- All passwords are encrypted
- Users are automatically logged out after a certain period of inactivity
- Password strength is controlled to not allow weak passwords
- Login attempts are monitored and failed login attempts are logged. After a limited number of login attempts the user account is locked.
- We guarantee complete confidentiality regarding information about your business or the data you store on our servers
- VisionProject is running on virtual servers on top of redundant hardware to ensure that no disruptions can occur due to hardware failures
- The application servers are clustered, so if one server goes down, the other server can take over and handle the users.
- Our servers are located in a secure facility (bunker) at our co-location partner (IP-only)
- All physical access to the servers are strictly restricted to just a few people
- Data is stored in multiple places (mirrored) for redundancy, i.e. it is written to multiple redundant disks instantly to avoid any data loss due to hardware failures
- The firewall is clustered and managed by our co-location partner. It has very high capacity and high SLA to quicky handle different types of security attacks such as DDOS attacks.
- Documents and files are backed up nightly off-site
- Database transaction logs are taken every 10 minutes to be able to restore data "point in time" with 10 minute granularity if needed
- The database is backed up nightly and weekly off-site
- Database changes are replicated and backed up to a separate server, then backed up nightly off-site.
If you need more detailed information regarding our security policy then just let us know!