The Documents sub-tab allow you to manage documents attached to the User.
The document tab contains of two parts - one tree view showing the file hierarchy, and a grid showing the files and folders of your present position in the tree. The toolbar contains functions to add/edit/delete the documents on the user.
- Upload file - This uploads one file to the user.
- New folder - Creates a new folder.
- Edit - edits the selected file or folder, opens the edit document dialog.
- Download - downloads the selected document
- Download as Zip - edits the downloaded document(s) compressed into a zip file
- Delete files - deletes the selected documents.
- Refreesh - reloads the document grid.
Document context menu: Right clicking on a document opens this menu where you can do the following to the selected document:
- Edit, Download, Download as Zip, Delete