Filters in the Issues page
The Filters that are available in the Issues-tab are Saved searches with the "Use as an issue filter in selected projects"-flag enabled.
VisionProject comes with a number of predefined Saved searches with that flag enabled, but you can change them, delete them and create new filters as you like.
There are two groups of filters visible in the Filters dropdown in Issues page:
- Common filters available to all users/one or several groups
- Private filters only available to the current user
Filters or saved searched can be removed by
- Clicking on the "searches" tab (at the bottom left of the screen)
- Clicking on the icon on the right of the filter/search you want to delete, this will show you the configuration of the filter/search
- You can then click on the "Delete search/filter" button to remove it
To reset the filter
- Press the funnel-icon (Filter mode) in the topmost right corner twice. This will show the active filter columns and then hide them again, resetting the filter.
Note: only users with the correct role (like Administrator) are able to create filters with a filter sharing of 'All' and 'Group'.